Friday, August 1, 2008

My Journey....

Came along with me on my journey of paying off a large amount of debt. I have said so many times....Why did you let this happen. You know better than to use credit cards. So my first step is in taking responsibility of my actions. The second step is to vow not to use any more credit cards.

I am going to be looking for ways to produce income while still working my full time job. I am exploring ways of producing income via the Internet. The first thing I am going to do is go through all my stuff. Isn't it amazing the amount of stuff we collect and don't really need? Then start listing it on eBay. I have never sold anything on eBay so this will be a learning experience. I am chronicling my journey by keeping this blog which will help keep me accountable. I am not really ready to disclose the amount of debt I am in at this time. I am very ashamed!! Just starting to keep this blog and admit as much as I have is a huge step for me. I come from a family that has always kept their finances private. So, with that said, I am taking baby step in this confession process. I do feel a little over exposed and naked. However, I have a strong belief that this is the right step, admitting my own short comings. This is a journey of healing.

No comments: